CSGO LAUNCH OPTIONS 2021
Counter-Strike Global Offensive is a game that can be played perfectly on the default settings. But you can customize your CSGO with a variety of launch options. Launch options are the commands which you can use to run your game smoothly. The main benefit of using steam launch options is that you need to only set them once and then they will always be applied to your game moving forward. These are the best cs:go launch options. If you don’t have a gaming setup or you have a basic windows UI then too these commands will work properly. You can also set your csgo cfg file that is config file. By customizing this file your won’t face any performance problems.
How can I set my CS: GO Launch Options?
- Open steam
- Go to your Steam Library
- Right-click on your Counter strike Global Offensive
- Go to properties, a new pop up window will appear
- In the “general” menu, you will see a set of launch options (click on that and a new window will appear.
- In this window, you will put your set launch options. (you can also go to your game settings)
List of Best Cs:go launch options 2021 :
There is a very long list of potential customization options and this blog is designed to help you out with what these are, which ones are the best for you, and how to use them. I hope that you will try these best cs:go launch options
To read our other blog: 5 Mistakes you make in csgo
Here are the cs go launch options you need
- -console: If you are now familiar with console commands, I will help you with this. The console is a window where you can type your commands and execute your autoexec files. It is just like a game window to insert launch option buttons or commands. By setting this command in your set launch options the console box will pop up when you start your game. This command is not that useful as csgo provides an in-game toggle key console where you can open and close the console. Make sure you have a good internet connection while playing matchmaking. You can also bind some commands in the console and toggle them to get the best gameplay experience.
- -novid: This command will surely help you a bit. When you launch the game you will not see the csgo intro. This will help you to start the game quickly as most of us are already bored with the intro. If you want better fps while playing, then you must try this command. Don’t use panorama Ui as this will drop your fps
- -tickrate 128: tickrate is the rate of your server. Valve provides us with 64 tick servers whereas Faceit and ESEA provide us 128 tickrate servers. If you want to practice your smokes or line up your pop flashes you always hop into an offline server. Most people play on 128 tick servers so you just type “-tickrate 128” in your launch command and you will get your 128 tickrate offline servers every time.
- -high: This command is really helpful for low-end pc users to improve their fps in-game. If you notice some fps change then you can keep this command else you can remove this command. This command sets the priority of the game too high. This command will give you an fps boost in-game. This command will also increase your game performance. Make sure that you have turned your graphics settings to 144hz/60 Hz. This will depend on your screen resolution and the vertex shaders. Your processor cores and CPU consumption will reduce by using this command and you won’t face any processor threads
- -full screen
If you want to launch your game in full-screen mode then you can use this command. The alternate of this command is -full.
- -windowed: No one likes to play their game in a windowed mode. But you want to use can use this command in your csgo launch option. In addition to that, you need to add two more launch options are -w and -h. These commands will increase your video settings. You can also set your monitor frequency which applying these commands. For your note, Vsync can help you prevent screen tearing.
- -w (the width you want): You can set the width of your csgo screen using this command.
- -h (the height you want): You can set the height of your csgo screen using this command.
Eg: -w 800 -h 600
- -nojoy: no one likes to play counter strike with their joystick and it would be really hard while playing with it. You can set this as a launch option to prevent the usage of the joystick. Feel free to mess up the above console command.
You will have the best gaming experience while using these commands. These are the lighting features that you need to use.
To buy cheap csgo accounts make sure you visit getacsgosmurf
Our social media handles:
- Getacsgosmurf’s Facebook
- Getacsgosmurf Instagram
- Getacsgosmurf Twitter
- Getacsgosmurf Youtube channel.
- Getacsgosmurf pinterest